Updated: Jun 5
The initiative, organized by Deloitte, Confindustria and in collaboration with Gruppo Iniziativa Italiana aimed at showcasing the entrepreneurial and manufacturing excellences of the Italian fashion, recounting the faces and the stories of the Italian fashion industry, describing managers, artisans, designers and industry professionals. Their constant ability to innovate, combined with long standing craftsmanship and artistic talent, will represent the central themes of the publication "Making IT The future of Fashion". The conference explored the numerous success stories of a sector increasingly oriented towards technological innovation, also in light of the industry wide challenge of improving sustainability and competitiveness on a global scale.
The event also provided the basis for a high-profile forum of discussion on the evolution of the sector, with the involvement of distinguished representatives of the national and European Institutions and the business community.
Organizer: Deloitte, Confindustria, Gruppo Iniziativa Italiana
Luogo: European Parliament, Room P4B001
Data: October 16, 2019
- Roberto Viola| Director-General of DG CONNECT
- Elena Basile | Italian Ambassador to Belgium and Honorary President of the Italian Initiative Group
- Massimiliano Salini | MEP - INTA Committee
- Claudio Marenzi | President of Confindustria Moda
- Licia Mattioli | CEO of Mattioli Gioielli and Vice-President for Internationalization of Confindustria
- Matteo Borsani | Managing Director of the Delegation of Confindustria to the EU
- Ercole Botto Poala |CEO of Successori Reda S.p.A